Canoe & Kayak Rentals
A collection of cars we've renovated with passion
Click the image to download the FROG Waiver PDF
Click the image to download the FROG Flyer PDF
Click the image to download the FROG Map PDF
FROG is a veteran-owned business offering canoe and kayak rentals in Ocean County, New Jersey.
We provide the equipment needed for you to have a successful trip on the creek, including life jackets, paddles, and transportation.
We want you to have the best paddling experience!
"THE FROG WILL SET YOU UP!"
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are your drop-in locations?
- Girl Scout Camp (4-5 hour trip)
- Dover Forge (7-8 hour trip)
- White Bridge (3-4 hour trip)
When is your last pick-up time?
- Our last pick-up time is no later than 5 pm, after that time will be a $25 late fee per boat.
How do I make a reservation?
- You can call or text our number (located in the "reservations" tab) and make a reservation with your Name, Date and Time you plan to paddle, and Number of Boats you'd like to reserve.
- You can email us provided with the same highlighted information above
When is your last drop in time?
- The last drop-in time is no later than 12 pm (White Bridge ONLY).
Where are you located?
- 1800 Double Trouble Rd, Beachwood NJ 08722
Can I rent a boat to use on a different waterway?
- Yes, if you are experienced with the waterway and would like to rent a boat to take for the day, we are happy to accommodate! We will just need contact information and a form of IDof each renter.
What are your shop hours?
- 7-11 am. This same time applies to weekdays & weekends
Do you allow pick-ups at Western Blvd?
- Due to safety concerns, there will be no pick-ups at Western Blvd on the weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Address: 1800 Double Trouble Rd.
Beachwood, NJ 08722
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION?
please follow the format to the right and in the message box please leave your reservation group name, the date & time you plan to paddle, the location, and the number of boats you'd like to rent