Canoe & Kayak Rentals
FROG Canoe & Kayaks is officially open for the 2022 season. We hope to see all new and returning customers back again this year!
Our secondary FROG location is open ALL YEAR ROUND!
An online reservation will still be needed for visit. No walk-ins will be accepted. We appreciate your cooperation!
Please check our website frequently for more updates on upcoming events coming in 2022.
A collection of cars we've renovated with passion
Shop location: 1800 Double Trouble Rd, Beachwood NJ 08722
Shop location: 201 Hanover St, Pemberton Boro, NJ 08068
Click the image to download the FROG Flyer PDF
Click the image to download the FROG Map PDF
Click the image to download the FROG Waiver PDF
Click the image to download the FROG Pemberton Flyer PDF
FROG is a veteran-owned business offering canoe and kayak rentals in Ocean County, New Jersey.
We provide the equipment needed for you to have a successful trip on the creek, including life jackets, paddles, and transportation.
We want you to have the best paddling experience!
"THE FROG WILL SET YOU UP!"
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are your drop-in locations?
- Girl Scout Camp (4-5 hrs)
- Dover Forge (7-8 hrs)
- White Bridge (3-4 hrs)
- Pemberton Boro (no length time)
What are your drop in times?
- Our drop-in times can be anytime as early as 7 am and the latest 1 pm.
The trips we provide have certain drop-in time frames as followed:
- Dover Forge & Girl Scout Camp: 7 - 11 am
- White Bridge & Pemberton Boro: 7 am - 1 pm
*please be advised that the state regulates our business hours inside the state park*
When is your last pick-up time?
- Our last pick-up time is no later than 5 pm, after that time will be a $25 late fee per boat.
How do I make a reservation?
- Via text, call, email, or fill out the form located in the "reservations" tab of our website.
What do I need to include in a reservation?
- Reservation Name, Date, Time, Number/Type of Boats and a Drop in Location.
When is your last drop in time?
- The last drop-in time is no later than 1 pm (White Bridge (3-4hr) ONLY).
Where are you located?
- 1800 Double Trouble Rd, Beachwood NJ 08722
- 201 Hanover St, Pemberton Boro NJ 08068
Can I rent a boat to use on a different waterway?
- Yes, if you are experienced with the waterway and would like to rent a boat for a day, we are happy to accommodate! Contact info and a form of ID from each renter will be needed.
What are your shop hours?
- 7 am -1 pm. These same hours apply to weekdays & weekends.
Do you allow pick-ups at Western Blvd?
- There will be NO pick-ups at Western Blvd on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Address: 1800 Double Trouble Rd.
Beachwood, NJ 08722
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION?
please follow the format to the right and in the message box please leave your reservation group name, the date & time you plan to paddle, the location, and the number of boats you'd like to rent
please note that a private transport is your own personal boat. If you would like to include this in your reservation, please specify!
Dover Forge trips times must be before 9 am to ensure the last 5 o'clock boat pick up. This trip is for single kayaks ONLY!