Canoe & Kayak Rentals
On Sunday October 31st 2021, FROG Canoe & Kayaks will be closing at our Beachwood location for the 2021 season. We would like to thank our customers and staff for another successful season! We hope to see everyone back again next year. #paddleon
Our secondary FROG location will be open ALL YEAR ROUND!
An online reservation will still be needed for visit. No walk-ins will be excepted. We appreciate your cooperation!
Please check our website frequently for more updates on upcoming events coming in 2022.
A collection of cars we've renovated with passion
Shop location: 1800 Double Trouble Rd, Beachwood NJ 08722
Shop location: 201 Hanover St, Pemberton Boro, NJ 08068
Click the image to download the FROG Waiver PDF
Click the image to download the FROG Flyer PDF
Click the image to download the FROG Map PDF
FROG is a veteran-owned business offering canoe and kayak rentals in Ocean County, New Jersey.
We provide the equipment needed for you to have a successful trip on the creek, including life jackets, paddles, and transportation.
We want you to have the best paddling experience!
"THE FROG WILL SET YOU UP!"
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are your drop-in locations?
- Girl Scout Camp (4-5 hour trip)
- Dover Forge (7-8 hour trip)
- White Bridge (3-4 hour trip)
- Pemberton Boro Rancocas Creek
When is your last pick-up time?
- Our last pick-up time is no later than 5 pm, after that time will be a $25 late fee per boat.
How do I make a reservation?
- You can text our number or fill out the form (located in the "reservations" tab) and make a reservation with your Name, Date and Time you plan to paddle, and Number of Boats you'd like to reserve.
- You can also email us provided with the same highlighted information above, or use our quick and easy Reservation Form on the bottom of this page!
When is your last drop in time?
- The last drop-in time is no later than 12 pm (White Bridge (3-4hr) ONLY).
Where are you located?
- 1800 Double Trouble Rd, Beachwood NJ 08722
- For Pemberton: 201 Hanover St, Pemberton Boro NJ 08068
Can I rent a boat to use on a different waterway?
- Yes! If you are experienced with the waterway and would like to rent a boat to take for the day, we are happy to accommodate! We will just need contact information and a form of IDof each renter.
What are your shop hours?
- 7 am -12 pm. This same time applies to weekdays & weekends.
Do you allow pick-ups at Western Blvd?
- Due to safety concerns, there will be no pick-ups at Western Blvd on the weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Address: 1800 Double Trouble Rd.
Beachwood, NJ 08722
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION?
please follow the format to the right and in the message box please leave your reservation group name, the date & time you plan to paddle, the location, and the number of boats you'd like to rent
please note that a private transport is your own personal boat. If you would like to include this in your reservation, please specify!
Dover Forge trips times must be before 9 am to ensure the last 5 o'clock boat pick up. This trip is for single kayaks ONLY!